The very life of the church depends upon her faithfulness in fulfilling the Lord's commission.
"Many would be willing to work if they were taught how to begin. They need to be instructed and encouraged. Every church should be a training school for Christian workers." Christian Service p. 59
Sharing the Gospel can be intimidating yet exciting. In Friendship Evangelivin' Ministry, Coach Kay demonstrates through principles and examples how to make forever friends for Christ.
Presenter: Angela K Powell
Contact Information 1-618-791-4262 email@example.com
- How to Use Your Spiritual Gift
- How to Reach Your Family and Friends for Christ
- How to Use Teachable Moments to Witness
- How to Have a Peaceful visit with Family and Friends
- How to Share a Bible Study
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24