Christianity is the most popular religion in the world, with over two billion adherents. Christians believe that there is only one God, with three elements to this one God: God the Father; God the Son; God the Holy Spirit. Christians believe that:
- Jesus was the Messiah promised in the Old Testament.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- God sent Jesus to earth to save humanity from the consequences of its sins.
- One of the most important concepts in Christianity is that of Jesus giving his life on the Cross (the Crucifixion) and rising from the dead on the third day (the Resurrection).
- After His resurrection and return to heaven, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to be with man and guide us until Jesus comes again to put an end to sin and death and recreate the earth anew.
The teaching goal of Module 1 is to refresh the participant on the major beliefs of Christianity and its history, from Peter up to today. Emphasis will be focused on the major beliefs and foundational principles that play a key role in End Time Events.
Week 1 – February 12, 2022 The Untouchables
- The Infallibility of God’s Word
- The Covenant of Promise
- 10 Commandments
- 4th Commandment is the test
Week 2 – February 19, 2022 The Way, the Truth and the Light
- Truth and the Present Truth
- The History of the Church (80 AD to Present)
- The attempt to shift the solemnity of 7th day Sabbath to the 1st day
The storms of this life often threatens to overflow and overwhelm us; but in God's Word we find reasons to keep swimming; keep striving; keep pressing and holding on. In this series we explore 21 reasons why we can have hope, even in a world, or personal experience, that feels hopeless.