Bible Discovery Center presents . . . "YOU'VE GOT MAIL! END TIME EVENTS" Series with Dr. Robert Salter.
February 12 - May 21, 2022, 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM CST (5:00 PM - 6:30 PM EST).
Special Feature: The Letter to the Church of Laodicea.
"You've Got Mail!" is a 15-week online class, teaching End-Time Events.
Through the use of the internet, the Message of Laodicea will be presented in 2022 with a loud and organized voice . . . perhaps the first of this scale since it was originally presented 175 years ago.
We are super excited and pray that you will be impressed to let folks in your sphere of influence know about this special event.
MODULE 1 - OVERVIEW OF CHRISTIANITY
Christianity is the most popular religion in the world, with over two billion adherents. Christians believe that there is only one God, with three elements to this one God: God the Father; God the Son; God the Holy Spirit. Christians believe that:
- Jesus was the Messiah promised in the Old Testament.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
- God sent Jesus to earth to save humanity from the consequences of its sins.
- One of the most important concepts in Christianity is that of Jesus giving his life on the Cross (the Crucifixion) and rising from the dead on the third day (the Resurrection).
- After His resurrection and return to heaven, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to be with man and guide us until Jesus comes again to put an end to sin and death and recreate the earth anew.
The teaching goal of Module 1 is to refresh the participant on the major beliefs of Christianity and its history, from Peter up to today. Emphasis will be focused on the major beliefs and foundational principles that play a key role in End Time Events.
Week 1 – February 12, 2022 The Untouchables
- The Infallibility of God’s Word
- The Covenant of Promise
- 10 Commandments
- 4th Commandment is the test
Week 2 – February 19, 2022 The Way, the Truth and the Light
- Truth and the Present Truth
- The History of the Church (80 AD to Present)
- The attempt to shift the solemnity of 7th day Sabbath to the 1st day
MODULE 2 - PILLARS OF FAITH
The teaching goal of Module 2 is to remind the participant that by heeding God’s warnings, made known to us through the Prophets and Spirit of Prophecy, our faith will be strong and tall enough to not collapse under the weight of the time of trouble to come.
Week 3 – February 26, 2022 The Beginning of Wisdom
- God’s Prophets and His will for People to Have Knowledge
- Major Events predicted by Old Testament Prophets
- Holy Spirit, the Former Rain and the Latter Rain
Week 4 - March 5, 2022 Prophet of Destiny
- 4 Tests of a Prophet
- Ellen G. White
MODULE 3 – ESCHATOLOGY AND END TIME EVENTS
The teaching goal of Module 3 is for participants to have a working knowledge of how the Remnant’s proclamation of the third Angel’s Message with a “loud voice” (Revelation 14:9 and Revelation 18:1) will mark the beginning of the end time. The concluding events of earth’s history will be in direct response to that message, either of acceptance or of rejection.
Week 5 - March 12, 2020 The Revealing
- Introduction to the Book of Revelation
- Revelation in the Old Testament
- Letters to the Seven Churches
- Overlay the Seven Letters to the History of the Church
Week 6 – March 19, 2020 The Countdown
- Events leading to the Return of Jesus
- The Laodicean Message signals the Beginning of the End
Week 7 – April 2, 2022 The Seventh Church
- The Destiny of the Church hangs on the Message of Laodicea
- Why Peter Failed
Week 8 – April 9, 2022 The Truth Will Set You Free
- The First Decade
- Revised Interpretation
Week 9 – April 16, 2022 Well, if you say so!
- The Response of the Church
- The Tragedy of Failure
Week 10 – April 23, 2022 Divine intervention but . . .
- The Angels Step In
- The Diagnosis
Week 11 – April 30, 2022 Speaks louder, please
- The Straight Testimony
Week 12 – May 7, 2022 The Heavenly Rx
- Gold Tried in the Fire
- The Heavenly Vision
- Clothed in Righteousness
Week 13 – May 14, 2022 Another generation?
- A Thorough Work was not done
- If I were the Devil . . .
- “To him that overcometh . . .”
MODULE 4 – PREPARATION FOR THE FINAL CRISIS
The teaching goal of Module 4 is for participants to understand that mere theoretical “head knowledge” of the end time events will be to little avail if one does not have an experience of repentance and confession and of cleansing of sin. A preparatory work must be done to survive the crisis coming upon the earth.
Week 14 – May 21, 2022 The Preparatory Work
- Consistent study of the Bible and Spirit of Prophesy
- Communion with God through fervent prayer
- Cleansing from sin and victory over weakness
- Complete surrender to God
- Diligent work for Christ
- Activity on behalf of religious liberty
- Walking in the Spirit
MODULE 5 - THE INHERITANCE OF THE SAINTS
The teaching goal of Module 5 is for the participants to acknowledge that the decision to embrace Laodicea is an individual choice, not a choice of the church itself. Making that surrender is the only thing the individual member has to do . . . The Holy Spirit will do the rest of the work and will richly reward those who submit to God’s will.
Week 15 – May 28, 2022 The Reward
- “I have fixed my mind on another time”
- Glory indescribable
- Fellowship with the angels
- The entire Universe will know that God is Love
White, Ellen G., and James White. Early Writings of Ellen G. White. Review and Herald Publishing Association, 2000.
White, Ellen G. Last Day Events from the Letters and Manuscripts of E.g. White. B. Bruce, 1988.
About "You've Got Mail!" End Time Events
In John's vision, recorded in the Book of Revelation, Christ instructs John to write a message to the seven churches of Asia Minor. The message to Laodicea is one of judgment but with a call to repentance. The oracle contains a number of metaphors.
When the Message of Laodicea was presented 175 years ago, Sister White said the message then did not produce the results the Lord wanted because a "thorough work was not done." . . . but she goes on to say "one day the Message of Laodicea WILL do its work of reigniting our lukewarm church . . . the only question is: will it be our generation or will it be another? The answer to that question depends on whether or not the letter to the church will be read and received or be marked "RETURN TO SENDER".
Please pray for the presenter, Dr Robert Salter.
The letter has been sent . . . you’ve got mail!
ps Please ask those interested in joining the class to go to the website at biblediscoverycenter.com and register.